Thursday 28 July 2011

designing!

Now that the new flat is pretty much sorted, I decided it was time to once again crack out the sketch book as many ideas had been flowing recently. Lots of new designs have been created, with the refining of several previous designs. Now to crack on making many more cards.











I am yet to establish a 'buttons.etc' area within the flat, my 'office' is currently contained to a drawer and a lovely IKEA storage basket, really trying to keep myself contained as now living with 'The Boyf', occasionally the dining table does succumb to the pressure of being my design studio. Many more pretty coloured buttons shall be purchased within the next few days, do still have plenty to keep me going in the mean time, so photos shall be posted shortly of all my new wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment